Contact GCER

Gloucestershire Centre for Environmental Records
Conservation Centre
Robinswood Hill Country Park
Reservoir Road

Tel: 01452 389950


Please read before contacting GCER!

GCER data services cover the administrative county of Gloucestershire. Please note that this does not include the Unitary Authority of South Gloucestershire, which lies immediately north of Bristol. This area is covered by the Bristol Regional Envionmental Records Centre (BRERC). Other adjacent counties likewise have their own Local Records Centres. Please refer to our LRC-finder map here if in doubt about which records centre you need to contact. Further details on LRCs in the South West may be found here.

injured owlWild animal rescue

Local Records Centres sometimes get contacted by members of the public wishing to help stranded or injured wild animals. Unfortunately we aren't an animal rescue organisation and can't help with this. If in doubt about what to do with injured wild animals or birds, the Vale Wildlife Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre has useful advice, as do the RSPCA and local vets.

ammonite fossil
Geological data

Whilst we do keep details of some geological sites, e.g. RIGs sites, the primary geological records centre for the county is based at the Gloucestershire Geology Trust. They are GCER partners and we recommend contacting them directly for geological records and expert advice.

GWT logo
Contacting GWT

We also sometimes get contacted about specific Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust projects, membership or policies. Whilst we can put people in touch with the relevant GWT staff, for speed of response we recommend calling them directly on 01452 383333, or click here to email GWT directly.

GCER office location

Open Space Web-Map builder Code
Embed code